iOS Developer - Objective-C, Swift, Xcode, Cocoa, XP, Scrum, TDD, BDD - 6-month contract - London - £500-600 per day
iOS Developer (Objective-C & Swift) needed to join one of the World's Leading Online Organisations in Central London to assist and develop their World Reknowned Mobile app on a 6-month Contract. The App has over a million transactions per day and is regarded to be the Market Leader in it's field.
The ideal iOS Developer will have significant experience of native iOS app development processes in a commercial environment, as well as general development practices such as version control and agile development methodologies like TDD, BDD, CI.
iOS Developer Key responsibilities
- Designing and deliver features on iPhone and iPad applications
- Create prototypes across iOS devices.
- Manage the iOS developer portal, including application submissions
- Work with a solid Agile development team to deliver Value to the Users with high quality, consistently and predictably
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Solid iOS development with strong experience of Objective-C, XCode, Cocoa, Swift
- Broad experience of developing user interfaces, working with UX/UI designers
- Awareness of principals of managing development processes with an interest in agile development practices eg. XP, Scrum and experience with TDD/BDD and unit testing iOS applications
- Sound understanding of design patterns and solid grasp of Object Oriented design
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
Preferred iOS Developer skills:
- Familiarity with Server Side integration, and knowledge of at least one major content management system a big plus
- Experience with application publishing lifecycle for iOS
- Knowledge of Video technologies and development for iOS devices
- Experience of working collaboratively with non-technical business staff in order to agree requirements timescales and acceptance criteria.
Senior iOS Developer - Swift, Objective-C, Xcode, Cocoa, XP, Scrum, TDD, BDD, Objective-C, Agile, Unit testing, RESTful