APPLICATION DEVELOPER - LIVERPOOL OR LEEDS - PERMANENT
Keywords: Python - Sefas Toolset - HP Exstream/GMC - Pitney Bowes PIOM/PIOE (VDE)
Application Developer required for a reputable company with offices in Liverpool and Leeds - the person can be based at either office.
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing changes, enhancements or new features for a variety of applications - including web applications- for the full development lifecycle, from requirement analysis through to design, development/implementation and user support. The Application Developer is someone who's keen to deliver quality products and has excellent communication skills, to be able to liaise effectively with colleagues and stakeholders across the business.
Essential skills and experience:
- Experience of automation particularly related to print processing and associated M.I systems.
- Experience of all of the following technologies is ideal, however anyone who has solid knowledge of one or two and is willing to learn, can be trained on the others:
- Sefas Toolset
- Visual Basic/C# .NET
- HP Exstream/GMC (and / or another Document Composition package(s))
- Microsoft SQL
- Pitney Bowes PIOM/PIOE (VDE)
- Background within financial services or utilities is highly desirable
If you are an application Developer with relevant experience and wish to be considered for this opportunity, please apply as soon as possible in relation to the advert.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.