12 Month FTC
£20,000 - £22,000
Do you have excellent skills in excel and are confident using Microsoft Office?
Have you got a marketing related degree and are available immediately?
Do you want a career in marketing?
Yes? Then you could be just the person we're looking for!
The post holder will be assisting with marketing research and project support.
Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- 80% office based market research and project support
- Attending and setting up events
- Offering above and beyond office support
- Excel and Microsoft based administration support
- Communicating with internal and external contacts for research, feedback and project support
- Graduate with a marketing degree or similar
- Driver/own transport
- Market research experience
- Attention to detail
- Able to work to deadlines
- Excellent communication, internal and external
- Loves projects and brands
If you feel you have what it takes, please apply today because we'd love to hear from you!
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, it is not always possible to get back to you within 48 hours. However, your application will be reviewed by a consultant as quickly as possible and if you are shortlisted we will aim to call you within two working days.
If you do not receive a call please do not be despondent. Typically only one candidate can be successful per role! Please apply for any future roles in the same way. Good luck!