Full Stack Developer - Perm
This role would be based in London (City), but we have offices in both Belfast and Dublin for the right kind of self-starting individual.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Estimate development work and deliver accurate time estimates
- Design and build an API-first user interface and platform architecture using ES6 and React.
- Guide the specification and documentation of the backend API
- As and when required, on board new developers into the platform architecture
- Performs other related duties as required or assigned
- Bachelor's; BA or BSc or equivalent
- 4-5 years working as a web developer
- Experience with “single page app” toolchains that include ES6 (Babel), React, webpack
- Some backend programming experience (for building API mock-ups), in NodeJS or PHP
- Specific website responsive design/management experience
- Ideally some Docker experience
- Knowledge of best practices for web design, conversion and user experience
- Basic understanding of DNS, content delivery networks (like CloudFront), HTTP
- Good communications skills and an ability to clearly articulate and defend development decisions to a wide audience; strong presentation skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and to quickly develop working knowledge of in-house technology solutions.
- If not based in London, ability to travel to London for meetings, etc.
- Ability to travel to the US occasionally (no more than two weeks per annum)