Xpress Solutions are recruiting for experienced Production Operatives to work for a Bed Manufacturer.
The ideal candidate will have production experience within the last 2 months and a good proven work history as references will be required.
- measuring, grading and feeding batches of raw materials into production machinery
- operating production line equipment, like a conveyor line.
- assembling goods on a production line
- reporting equipment faults to maintenance staff
- finishing products, for example applying protective coatings
- monitoring the production process and carrying out basic testing and quality checks
- storing goods and raw materials in the factory or warehouse
- using lifting equipment and forklift trucks
- packing goods ready for shipment
- cleaning and maintaining work areas and machinery
To apply please call us now on 0161 484 3800 or send your CV via this portal
XPRESS Solutions acts an employment agency for temporary or permanent staff. We recruit for roles based in Warehousing, Manufacturing, Logistics, Industrial, Driving and Administration.
View our latest jobs today on our website Xpresssolutions.co.uk and follow us on Facebook:
Please note that we receive a high volume of applications. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We will hold all applicants information on file for 6 months and if we have any other roles we feel suitable we will contact you in due course.