Cyber Security Consultant - Manchester
Cyber Security Consultant - IDAM, Data Privacy, Security Architecture, Cloud Security - Manchester, commutable from Warrington, Bolton, Stockport and Cheshire
Are you working within either IDAM, Data Privacy, Security Architecture or Cloud Security / Endpoint Security?
Do you enjoy working with a range of customers, and want to develop into a Consultant role?
Do you want to work for a global name that can offer unrivalled support to develop your career?
Outsource UK's Cyber Team are looking to hire 4 x Cyber Security Consultants with hands-on experience in either IDAM, Data privacy, Security Architecture or Cloud Security / Endpoint Security to develop their technical consulting experience. You will be comfortable with technology, and want to develop into working with customers to define their requirements and needs, and then to implement their cyber solution
Key Skills required -
You will work with customers to provide expert strategy, risk and technical advice with a specialism in one of these 4 areas
- Data privacy and GDPR
- IDAM inc CyberArk, Sailpoint and NetIQ
- Security architecture and network security
- PCI / QSA
- Strong academic background such as a Bachelor's or Master's degree in any subject (candidates without academic degrees must be able to demonstrate professional development and supporting vocational and industry qualification)
- Excellent business writing skills, particularly report writing skills
- A good understanding of IT infrastructure fundamentals such as networks, operating systems and databases
- Knowledge of infrastructure and application security requirements and benchmarks (e.g. OWASP, CIS)
While not prerequisites, the following will be advantageous:
- Experience or understanding of security legislation and regulatory frameworks (e.g. DPA, PCI-DSS, RIPA, PSD-2, GDPR)
- Experience or understanding of security methodologies and industry standards (e.g. ISO27001, NIST, SANS)
- Any cyber/information security certification (e.g. CISSP, CISA, CISM, GIAC)
- Experience of internal or external consulting or audit engagements
- Exposure to multi-tier, web-based and cloud-based IT architectures
- Knowledge of security technologies (e.g. AV, SIEM, IDM, IPS, F/W, SSO, DLP)
- Knowledge of security assessment frameworks (e.g. threat modelling, controls assessment, risk assessment)
The role is offering a good salary and benefits package, as well as a wide range of customers and clients to work with. You will need to secure an SC Clearance prior to starting this role.
The role can be based from Leeds or Manchester as there are multiple roles available.
If you are a contractor or candidate within the Cyber community, either apply online or if would like to find out about other Cyber opportunities please contact Rosie Anderson (nee Turner) on or phone 01782 571931
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource. Our People. Your Success.
Outsource UK is one of the country's largest and most successful independent recruitment consultancies, specialising in the IT, Digital, Financial Services and Engineering sectors.
We recruit talented people for contract and permanent opportunities, offer a consultative approach and have a reputation for providing a superior service to both clients and candidates.
The business focuses on building long lasting relationships based on reliability and trust. We do this by hiring and retaining a great team of recruitment consultants who listen and understand our client's and candidate's needs.
Please visit our website www.outsource-uk.co.uk
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80434158