The role is for a SSIS Developer to join an exciting team to an integration of their new Salesforce CRM platform. An exciting role joining an organization who are rapidly growing.
My client are an internationally renowned cloud based technology company. They have been exponentially growing for the last few years and the growth has not been stopping. With a rapid global presence and with it ever growing they are looking to use the latest technologies to further this success which they have been experiencing.
- Previous experience integrating a MSSQL data warehouse with SalesForce.com
- A minimum of 3 years' experience working with the Microsoft BI stack (SQL Server, SSIS, T-SQL).
- SQL Server 2012 or later.
- Experience developing complex SQL queries, stored procedures and triggers required.
- Proven record of implementing development standards and best practices, including techniques for logging, auditing, error handing and performance tuning
- Experience of query performance optimisation.
- Understanding of dimensional modelling. Kimball preferred.
- Strong problem solving, exceptional numeracy, analytical rigor and attention to detail.
- Strong organisational skills.
- A willingness to follow the teams' documentation procedures and contribute to creating and maintaining technical and support documents.
- Experience of Agile development methodologies
- The ability to work in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving company environment.
The succesful candidate would be someone who has been conditioned in a Microsoft BI environment. This position will be suitable for someone who is not scared of giving out their opinion when doing projects as they will be involved in some greenfield projects, where opinions will be valued and heard.
The candidate will also have had experience of integrating Salesforce into the data warehouse using SSIS, and have experience working in a SQL 2012 environment.
£70,000 - £75,000 + benefits
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80432085