- Consumer engagement software platform
- Working within a close knit team of three
- Closely supporting sales by bringing inbound marketing qualified leads
- Targeting multiple new verticals
- Supporting company's aggressive growth targets through innovative marketing campaigns
This Marketing Campaign Manager is a new position within this growing technology provider. Reporting to the VP of Marketing the objective of the role is to provide highly qualified leads for the sales team. The Marketing Campaign Manager will work with internal experts to create content and then use this content to fill the top of the funnel with opportunity pipeline, setting up nurture campaigns and providing MQL's. The Marketing Campaign Manager with execute omni channel campaigns (including events, PR) working closely with rest of the team.
Responsibilities for the position of Marketing Campaign Manager:
- Execute multi- channel lead generation campaigns
- Defining what a lead will be for the sales team, and developing the conversion funnel
- Utilising digital marketing (hands on PPC) practices to help drive leads, conversions and ultimately revenue
- Creating an events calendar to supplement the brand awareness and lead generation marketing campaigns
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Solid B2B marketing experience working in a technology/software business
- Experience of working closely with sales teams in a commercially focused marketing role
- Ideally been in a marketing role with responsibility for creating strategy, managing budgets, and executing multi-channel marketing campaigns
- A deep understanding of the sales funnel and how marketing can support at each phase
- An understanding and working knowledge of marketing automation tools (Hubspot ideally)
- Used events to drive lead generation opportunity for sales
The company are a well-established consumer software engagement platform. With a work force of around 70 people across the UK and New York office, the business has some very ambitious growth plans that they would like to achieve. They are looking for a driven and commercial marketer who is willing to take on the challenge and help the business to grow from strength to strength.
The Package for Marketing Campaign Manager:
- Salary: £35,000 -£45,000
Location: The position of Marketing Campaign Manager is based central London.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80434290