Software & Services Sales Lead - Cisco
At Westcon-Comstor we are recruiting a new Cisco Software & Services Sales Lead for the EMEA region
As the Cisco Software & Services Sales Lead you will plan, manage and report on Cisco Software & Services portfolios to maximise Comstor value-add and ensure success in terms of Westcon-Comstor Services revenue and profitability. The aim of the role is to own the relationship into a portfolio of named Cisco accounts on behalf of Cosmtor.
For this role you will need to be able to travel to Cirencester (UK) at least once or twice every fortnight.
You will work in collaboration with EMEA Training Director, EMEA Support Director and Marketing Department to develop and execute compelling solution propositions for Westcon-Comstor Services.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Work closely with your Vendor Partner Manager to plan out and create a generic business development plan that will increase sales of services
* Understand the Vendor's business including core strategy, financial performance, business/growth goals
* Position Westcon to become the trusted adviser to senior decision makers within your Vendors to the point where they are receptive to receiving our advice on the strategic direction of the business in their particular markets.
* Help establish expansion of Vendor coverage across EMEA
* Identify ways to build margin by means of bundling and developing new propositions
* Assist where necessary with special orders
* Manage product updates/releases and price changes
* Work with full Marketing Team, Vendor to develop compelling programs and initiatives
* Produce regular marketing bulletins to communicate all product, service, pricing and promotional activity
* Provide internal updates on a regular basis
* Assist with customer events as necessary
* Maintain regular vendor review meetings and subs
* Present senior management with relevant reports and analysis
* Provide monthly reports
* Provide input to training and workshop materials where necessary
* Well organized and methodical approach to work - able to multi-task
* Appreciation of critical timescales and the impact of delay on client perception
* Credibility both internally and externally - with colleagues, partners and customers
* Energy, drive and ambition to achieve business targets
* Excellent communication skills including management exec level presentation
* Mature, credible, highly professional, and comfortable in dealing with individuals at senior levels
* Relevant working experience with demonstrated expertise in Software Services sales, in managing or delivering of such services.
* Technical background and experience with technology
* Channel; Distribution, Systems Integrator or Vendor background
* Extensive experience in all aspects of Customer Relationship Management
* Graduate degree in business, computer science or engineering
* Extremely strong written, verbal and communication skills (including proposal writing and presentation building)
* Strong interpersonal skills and ability to team with Sales, Technical, and Operations resources
* Adaptability, flexibility and the ability to do quality work under tight deadlines
* Able to manage a frequent travel schedule. (25% travel in the EMEA region)
Join a growing global business
Westcon-Comstor is a leading name in IT distribution with US$4.35 billion in global revenues. Our job is to link technology vendors to our distribution partners who resell software and solutions to business and other customers.
This is an exciting time to join our expanding UK and Ireland operation, which serves the EMEA region. We have ambitious plans and huge future potential - you will be ideally placed to grow your career in a dynamic yet supportive culture.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80442883