Digital Content Coordinator
For over 30 years, Dreams has been passionate about providing the perfect night`s sleep. As the UK`s leading bed specialist, the company is committed to providing the highest standard of expert customer service and advice, and offers an extensive selection of high quality products including mattresses, bed frames, divans, bedroom furniture and soft furnishings, many of which are hand-crafted in the UK at the Dreams Bed Factory in Oldbury, West Midlands.
Founded in 1985, and owned by Sun European Partners since March 2013, Dreams has more than 180 retail stores nationwide and a transactional website ****************. Its head office - known as "Bedquarters" - is located in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire. We also have our very own distribution network, making sure that our products are delivered to our customers in perfect condition, because your sleep matters.
At Dreams you feel trusted and valued. That`s what makes us different. It`s how we work as One Team.
Ownership of online brand content, production and maintenance.
Support Brand Content Manager with content production, shoot logistics and deployment.
- Maintain and develop online branded content for specified Blogs and Buying Guides.
- Develop Buying Guides with relevant information to support customers in the purchasing process.
- Work with our agency to develop and implement a plan to integrate Blogs into the main site (i.e. header and footer).
- Work with our SEO agency in the development of content and sign off.
- Develop digital content to support new product launches, working with the marketing team to this work with in-store support, and working with our social agency to social media plan.
- Work with the ecommerce merchandisers to ensure consistent imagery and messaging is used on the site and in-store.
- Manage the Digital Asset Management system; uploading existing and new assets. Maintaining the folder structure and user groups.
- Support in the organisation, planning and logistics of product shoots. Liaising with Commercial to arrange product and Features & Benefits. Work with in-store team to with deadlines, and distribution.
Key skills and experience:
-Strong copywriting skills and attention to detail
-Must have experience using WordPress blog
-Confident using Content Management Systems (i.e. Amplience)
-Experience of managing agency relationships and requirements
-Ability to multi task
-Exceptional organisational and communication skills
-Work well as part of a team
What we can offer you:
- Competitive salary
- 10% Discretionary Company Bonus based on Company and Individual performance
- 31 days holiday incl. Bank Holidays
- Onsite free car parking
- Onsite free gym
- A generous staff discount
- Childcare vouchers
- Life Cover
- Training and development
Dreams is truly a great place to work, where everyone collaborates as a team, and a place where we recognise and celebrate success.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960310835