System Administrator with knowledge of cloud technologies is sought by a well-established, national full turnkey agency based in Leeds city centre. As a new function within the business this System Administrator will use their key skills in cloud infrastructure and system administration to ensure that that these environments compliment and support the development output of the agency meeting and exceeding their clients high expectations.
On a day to day basis you will have an incredibly varied work load which could include anything from architecting secure development or cloud infrastructure environments using AWS through to administrating Linux servers in a variety of environments.
This role presents a fantastic opportunity for you to start and build a team with the potential to move into a DevOps type role.
This Systems Administrator should have knowledge of most of the following:
- Linux systems administration - RHEL/CentOS
- Configuration management - Puppet /Chef/ Ansible / SaltStack etc
- Cloud (AWS) infrastructure knowledge - EC2, Lambda etc
- Understanding of virtualisation -Docker/ Vagrant / Vagrant
- Ability to take ownership of the administration companywide and build a successful team
The successful candidate will be entitled to:
- Starting salary between £40,000 - £50,000 depending on experience
- Structured career progression into leading a team
- 25 days holiday
- Paid overtime
- Guaranteed pay rise after probation
- Private pension
- Bonus scheme
- A flexible working arrangement
- Choose of company phone and laptop
So if you are a System Administrator who wants to join a high successful agency and play a big part in establishing a new team then please click ?APPLY NOW' to be considered.
System Administrator - Linux, CentOS, Puppet, AWS, virtualisation
Leeds, West Yorkshire
£40,000 - £50,000 depending on experience + benefits
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960312852