A large real estate company based in central London are looking to add a Financial Accountant to their dynamic, fast paced finance team.
As Financial Accountant you will be response for maintaining the financial records and produce, in a timely manner, accurate management accounts and balance sheets. You will also be responsible for preparing reconciliations, consolidations, VAT returns and, relevant reporting in accordance with the accounting timetable.
- Produce, on timely basis, accurate monthly invoices and statements for all entities ensuring these are correctly recorded.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Produce accurate reconciliations on department spend a monthly basis
- Produce accurate tracking or travel expenditure monitoring spend by department on a monthly basis
- Maintain daily cash flow
- Produce VAT returns for review
- Participate in the year end audit process
- Assist with annual budgeting process
- Ad hoc duties
This role will suit an ACCA/CIMA finalist who has experience in retail or property.
Candidates must have strong excel skills and substantial knowledge of Double Entry Bookkeeping
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80438191