Linux Administrator Ruby Python Trading
Linux Administrator London to £100k
Linux Administrator (Ruby Python Open Source Support Linux). Work in a fun, laid back environment where you will be continuously learning through classes, mentoring and knowledge sharing.
Global proprietary trading company are seeking an experienced Linux Administrator to monitor and support the technical operational stability of the proprietary trading systems. You will be working on in-house trading systems and focus on maintaining, improving and transforming the core technology Infrastructure.
As a Linux Administrator you will be working across the full development lifecycle, from hardware to software, research to development and testing to deployment. You will work directly with trading, technology and operations allowing you to understand and resolve issues as they arise throughout the day. The company’s open source systems will allow you to dive into the source of problems efficiently and quickly without having to waste time with a vendor.
With fantastic offices based in the city, the company offer a fun work environment with a casual dress code, a fridge fully stocked with free food and opportunities to attend classes to enhance your skills.
- Highly experiences Linux Administrator
- Understanding of code in any OO programming language and ideally able to write code (Ruby, Python, C, OCaml, Haskell)
- Able to analyse and deconstruct technical problems
- Experience with multiple Linux distributions
- Technical skills in networking, programming or system administration
- Excellent communication skills
- Desirable: Finance experience
As a Linux Administrator you can expect to earn a competitive salary (up to £100k) plus bonus and benefits.
Send your CV in today or call 020 7090 2575 to have a confidential discussion about this Linux Administrator role.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80439429