Plant Engineer (Workshop)
To apply for this role you will be an experienced Plant Engineer with a background in the tools/construction, commercial vehicle, plant or rail plant sectors
This is a workshop position based in the Hitchin area in which you will need to be self-motivated with good customer service skills.
You will need to be flexible in your approach to a range of products ranging from small tools to small plant equipment.
- Able to diagnose faults and maintain all types of construction/plant/small tools to optimum operating condition by servicing and repairing machinery
- Develop a professional relationship with internal and external clients.
- Ensure a high standard of Health and Safety to meet company standards
- Complete all paperwork, timesheets and job cards efficiently within a given timescale.
To be successful
- Apprentice served, City & Guilds or NVQ qualification in engineering is essential (Plant or Vehicle)
- Ability to identify faults quickly and repair accordingly
- Good communication skills
- PC literate
- Outstanding organisational skills
- Flexible approach to an ever-changing environment
- The ability to prioritise your work is essential.
- Driving Licence
The Company feels that the most important asset they have are their employees and through development programs can offer expertise and dependability to their customers.
The Company is initiating steady and continual growth and implementing training programs to improve the way they work.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80440011