Teaching Assistant - Secondary School
RECENT GRADUATE CONSIDERING A CAREER IN EDUCATION? TEACHING ASSISTANT | START ASAP | EALING
ARE YOU A RECENT GRADUATE LOOKING TO FURTHER YOUR EXPERIENCE BEFORE APPLYING FOR YOUR PGCE?
Would you like to gain more experience in a forward thinking and very accomplished state of the art Secondary School?
A school in Ealing are seeking a Graduate to join them immediately as their new Teaching Assistant.
- Teaching Assistant position
- Must be Degree Educated
- Daily rate of £70-90 as a Teaching Assistant
- Interviewing now for an immediate start
- Be able to provide child related references within the last year
THE TEACHING ASSISTANT WILL:
- It is important for the school that they meet a Teaching Assistant with a passion for the core subject and will inspire, challenge and motivate students to achieve beyond their expected potential.
- The school are keen to meet a graduate who has the desire to become a Teacher
- This vacancy is designed for someone who can utilise their own initiative and use this as a real chance to develop their own teaching style before their PGCE
THE IDEAL TEACHING ASSISTANT WILL:
- This Teaching Assistant vacancy will see the successful graduate working across the school to help attainment and progress.
- The Teaching Assistant will be working closely with students from KS3 upto GCSE Level
- Provide booster sessions which will concentrate on exam practice to prepare them for the summer
- The school are keen to progress and develop graduates in teachers, so there will be the opportunity for the hired Teaching Assistant to help plan, observe and deliver lessons jointly with teachers
- This non-selective Secondary School
- The School has made considerable progress over a short period of time and the dedicated SLT are determined and committed to provide remarkable teaching and supervision for all students.
- The school has a brilliant reputation for taking on graduates and NQTs
Apply NOW! or contact Kavita Amin for more details.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80434588