My client is currently on the market for an Engineering Manager to join their busy team, and assist with the running of their quickly expanding Fire & Security company.
The ideal candidate will have experience managing a team within the Fire & Security Industry - however a Senior Engineer looking to take his first steps into management would also be considered for the role.
Duties will include;
* Effectively plan and schedule installation works and follow up visits.
* To be responsible for compliance with regard to technical auditing and manage compliance with standards & regulations.
* To liaise with Customers and Contractors at a local / site level.
* To supervise sub-contractors effectively.
* To ensure systems are properly tested and commissioned and installed to Company standards.
* To ensure that staff receive appropriate and adequate training.
* To ensure that Health and Safety requirements are upheld at all times.
* To respond to all communications within an appropriate time.
* To ensure company and Customer KPI’s are measured and adhered too.
* Produce required regular reports on time.
You must hold a full UK drivers licence.
This is a full time, permanent position.
What's in it for you?
* Pension scheme.
* Company car (which can be used for private use.)
* 20 days Holiday + Bank holidays
* Bonus scheme
* Salary of up to £42,000 DOE
Looking for your next move in the Fire & Security Industry? Apply now!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960311666