Purchase Ledger Manager
Page Personnel are currently recruiting for a Purchase Ledger Manager for one of the leading businesses in the transport and rail sector in Kingston upon Hull.
The client is recognised as one of the best employers in Hull and due to continued success and growth they require a Purchase Ledger Manager to lead the Accounts Payable at the Kingston upon Hull office.
As the Purchase Ledger Manager, you will be reporting into the Head of Finance, and manage and run the Accounts Payable team (10 staff) ensuring the efficient and effective processing of supplier related transactions and leading the team on their best in class service journey. Your duties will include, however are not limited to ensuring the team:
- Perform invoice and credit note verification
- Process invoices and credit notes
- Process expenses
- Complete payments
- Process rebate settlements
- Process vendor credits
- Manage the reconciliation of ad hoc manual payments (e.g. cheque payments)
- Handle calls from suppliers
- Respond and resolve payment queries from suppliers and internal customers
- Perform month end account payable activities
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- GR/IR clearing
Whilst also ensuring; service levels are met, the team maintain accuracy of the AP ledger, the achievement of Accounts Payable KPI's, Delivery of all AP reporting requirements including KPI's, Payment review and approvals.
The successful candidate will:
- Have extensive accounts payable knowledge
- Have managed a team previously
- Be a confident leader
- Have strong systems knowledge
Competitive salary up to £40,000 + fantastic package + holidays + pension + on site parking
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80442544