Product Manager - Pharmaceuticals
Product Manager / Marketing professional – Pharmaceuticals
Access to South London / Southern Home Counties – office based IRO 3 times per week
Salary / Benefits –
• Basic salary from £50-55k per annum PLUS bonus
• All required business tools.
• Company car, Pension, Health, Life Assurance and all standard corporate benefits.
Company profile –
• Annual turnover close to $5 billion
• 100+ UK Sales Force
• Established over 60 years
• Close to 10,000 global employees
Role profile –
The Product Manager will own the complete marketing mix for the portfolio - promotion, price, product, place, people, process and physical evidence. The role demands an candidate who can work well with internal stakeholders (other marketing professionals, sales people etc) and is also able to forger long term strategic relationships with external stakeholders (Key opinion leaders. The role will demand a broad variety of marketing / product management skills encompassing competitor analysis, product placement, customer engagement – face to face visits and trade fairs, developing focus groups, development of sales tools and overall ownerships of the portfolio, The role demands a candidate with strong attention to product financials (pricing, growth percentages, market share etc) who can work well in strategic cross functional teams. This is a very commercially focused role – the appointed person will be challenged to deliver additional revenue from the established product portfolio they manage.
• Experienced product manager / marketing professional (3+ years)
• Open on industry background – must be able to work at a fast pace and be dynamic
• Credibility, creativity, can do attitude.
• Degree educated (ideally some additional marketing qualifications)
• Strong commercial track record of success
To apply for this – or any of our exciting opportunities in the medical devices sales market – apply online.
Progress Sales Recruitment is a specialist sales only medical recruitment consultancy dedicated to offering client and applicants alike the highest levels of service. With over 8 years experience in recruitment we specialise in the following areas of work - Nurse Advisers, Clinical Specialists, Theatre Sales Specialists, Sales Executives, Business Development Managers, Team Leaders, Sales Managers, Sales Directors and all other sales focused roles within the medical sector. Our core therapy areas include Vascular, Endoscopy, Urology, Neurology, ENT, Infection Control, Anaesthesia, Blood Products, Diathermy, Infusion, Orthopaedics, Surgical Instruments and all PCT, Primary, Secondary, Theatre and Rehabilitation products.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960308586