NHS Systems Engineer
Working inside of IR35 for a high-profile NHS organisation you will be involved in large scale infrastructure modernisation programme. You will play a key role within the team being established to deliver the migration of all services and data from MS Exchange to NHSmail 2. This role will work as part of the Systems Design Team to support the Email Migration Project and will report directly to the Service Design Manager. The initial duration of this role will be 12 months.
* To develop email migration services in line with the requirements of the email migration project and departmental policies, practices and documentation standards.
* To maintain and modify IT infrastructure services in order to ensure they remain reliable and fit for purpose.
* In line with programme requirements and to support the wider network team:
o To react to incidents and service requests that are assigned through Incident Management.
o To provide third level triage of incidents in order to diagnose the cause of the incident
o To resolve incidents in line with agreed targets and timeframes
o To escalate incidents to third parties or internal specialists when appropriate
o To perform service requests to agreed and documented standards
* To assist the Service Desk and Service Support Teams with all aspects of service transition, change management and release management in connection with the development and introduction of new services and transition from projects
* To liaise with end-users in order to establish requirements and to design new systems and services in line with Trust strategic objectives.
For this role you need to have strong experience in writing scripts (Powershell), reports and data analysis. You will have a strong working knowledge of active directory, group policy, desktop profile configuration and management in order to ensure there is no disruption of service for users as they migrate over to NHSmail
This role is to start asap and will pay between £17 - £20.50 + HP PAYE or £20 - £25.65 Umbrella / deemed ltd per hour.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960310764