Room Leader- Asquith West Hampstead
Our lovely West Hampstead Nursery has an opportunity for a full time Room Leader to join their friendly and dedicated team. Bright Horizons Nurseries, awarded "Great Place to Work" for 12 years may have the job you are looking for! To be considered you will need a minimum of a level 3 early years qualification and either have previous supervisory experience or be ready for this next step in your career! As a Room Leader working with us, you can expect a competitive salary, excellent training and development as well as a caring and passionate place to work.
93 % of our employees agree that "When I look at what we accomplish I feel a sense of pride"
Your role as Room Leader will include;
- Overseeing the smooth running and high quality early years practice within the room
- Being a key person carrying out all related responsibilities in building relationships with a small group of children and their families according to the EYFS
- Promoting positive relationships with parents, children and colleagues
- Ensuring health, safety and wellbeing of the children at all times
We offer an extensive benefits package which includes:
- Amazing high street discounts with popular retailers
- Employee appreciation month with treats/meals for the team
- External 24 hour helpline with counsellors for any issues you want to discuss (debt etc.)
- Access to 18 training courses including Child Protection and ongoing training and development
- Excellent career opportunities in a huge organisation
- A 'World Class' Induction programme
"5 out of 6 employees would recommend Bright Horizons as a Great Place to Work!"
You may have experience of the following: Senior Nursery Nurse, Head of Unit, Senior Nursery Practitioner, Room Supervisor, Room Manager.
Because of the nature of this job, it will be necessary for the appropriate level of criminal record disclosure to be undertaken. Therefore, it is essential in making your application you disclose whether you have any pending charges, convictions, bind-overs or cautions and, if so, for which offences. This post will be exempt from the provisions of Section 4 (2) of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Therefore, applicants are not entitled to withhold information about convictions which for other purposes are 'spent' under the provision of the Act, and, in the event of the employment being taken up; any failure to disclose such convictions will result in dismissal or disciplinary action. The fact that a pending charge, conviction, bind-over or caution has been recorded against you will not necessarily debar you from consideration for this appointment.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80434346