C#Net Developer - Leeds - Contract / Permanent
C#.Net Developer (Agile) - Leeds - Contract / Permanent
- Are you a Software Developer with a passion for developing to the highest quality?
- Are you comfortable working autonomously in a small team?
- Are you an effective communicator with both technical and non-technical stakeholders?
If so, we'd like to hear from you...
A successful professional services organisation has an urgent need for a C#.Net Developer on either a Contract or Permanent basis.
There are some major, business change programmes coming up. This will provide the Greenfield opportunities to develop new applications which will change the way the business operates.
You will be responsible for the delivery of high quality IT bespoke software solutions, automations and integrations in line with industry best practice.
You will be responsible for:
- Collaborating with external and internal teams to scope, design and build high quality solutions
- The conversion of requirements definitions into design specifications that will be agreed, signed off and delivered
- The integration of internally developed, externally developed and commercial off the shelf applications
- Production of high quality design, technical and support handover documentation
You must have experience in:
- C#.Net / ASP.Net
- Rest API / Web Services
Ideally, you will have exposure to Agile / Scrum methodologies.
If you'd like to find out more, please send your CV via the link below or contact Andy Bennison.
Inter-vention UK is acting as a recruitment agency and employment business in regard to this permanent and contract vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960313747