Senior Digital Marketing Executive
Join a business that embraces innovation, gives you the scope to seize every opportunity and will get you where you want to go. Life at Advanced begins in an unprecedented environment with a role that matters, providing you with responsibility, scope to explore the latest best practice and work in an open team where collaboration and new ideas are encouraged, it will take you on a fast pace journey and that develop your experience and skills.
Scope of role:
Reporting to the Head of Digital, the Senior Digital Marketing Executive will own the strategy and execution of inbound marketing for Advanced, acting as the team leader and mentor for three digital marketing execs (within the wider Marketing Services team) who look after paid advertising, search engine marketing and social media channels.
This is a hands on collaborative role working alongside the wider marketing team to provide campaign support across all digital channels with a view to drive inbound leads, increase brand awareness and achieve marketing goals. This role will be pivotal in providing fresh insight to drive a high performing digital marketing team.
Using data analytics of our customer and prospect behaviour online, formulate and guide Advanced’s digital strategy across core digital channels - website (SEO and PPC), social media channels and other online distribution of content complementing the campaign plans of the group.
Through existing and new tools and technology drive increasing levels of relevance and personalisation to improve performance of Prospect & Influencer activity.
- Support and manage Digital team in the delivery and execution of the digital strategy
- Strategic ownership of social media, PPC and SEO plans
- Identify and allocate budget for tools and services within the digital marketing team
- Plan, co-ordinate and contribute to the delivery of digital projects and campaigns
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, identifying new ways to fine tune and improve against ROI
- Team appraisal & performance management
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimise user experience
- Utilise strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end user experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Collaborate with external agencies and other vendor partners as necessary
- Act as a web content manager and keep company web site up to date with content utilising using guidelines for design, navigation and SEO techniques
- Orchestrating and optimising online/social marketing activity using data driven decisions
- Developing and automating processes to help scale
- Project manage digital marketing team on day-to-day duties and prioritisation of tasks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/PPC, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Mint etc) & Salesforce reporting
- Proven knowledge of the full cycle of traditional lead gen & account based marketing activities
- Confident and enthusiastic showing a strong ability to learn and expand the role
- Project management experience
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Flexible and open to change
- Commitment to excellence
- Collaborative approach
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80439249