Credit Control, high volume manufacturing business.
Credit Control - County Tyrone
A large manufacturing business in the Dungannon area, are currently looking to recruit a Credit Controller to join them on a permanent basis. Working as part of an established finance team and reporting to the Credit Manager this is a busy and deadline-driven accounts role.
- Dealing with large number of small customers delivered to on a weekly basis throughout Ireland
- Developing and maintaining relationships with customers. This will require regular telephone calls with repeat customers.
- Negotiating payment agreements with customers
- Handling disputed amounts
- Respond promptly and completely to both customer and internal enquiries
- Conduct analysis of aged debtor reports
- Providing accounts information to senior management
- Allocating and reconciling payments on larger accounts
- Chasing outstanding query accounts to resolve issues
- Must possess experience within a Credit Control or Accounts Receivable position
- Have strong IT skills with experience in Microsoft Office applications
- Have ability to deal with high volume transactions on a daily basis
- Ability to work on own initiative and within a busy team
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80438223