Agile Delivery Manager Tech Innovation Leader Leeds - £55k
Want to be part of THE biggest technology & digital transformation in Yorkshire?
The successful Agile Delivery Manager will be accountable for the operation of a high performing multi-disciplinary team. Responsible for leading the development and the maintenance of system and software components, leading the team and delivering technical output.
Uses AGILE concepts and methods to deliver high quality software to meet commercial needs in accordance with agreed budgets and deadlines.
Salary: £45k to £55k + great benefits
Role: Agile Delivery Manager
- Lead the development of product / platform / services using appropriate methodologies.
- Lead the production of appropriate documentation and ensure all work is contained in the appropriate release plan.
- Contribute to the effective management of development related project risks
- Ensure the most effective tools and technologies are used for product development.
- Deliver technical output to a high quality (requirements / development / test).
- Either a proven aptitude for software development or a degree in computer science (or another numerate discipline)
- Expert with relevant design principles and best practice
- Expert with tools that automate or assist the development process
- Practical experience of delivering software solutions using a blend of delivery methodologies, Agile, DevOps, Prince2.
- Qualified Scrum Master (Preferred)
- Experience of continuous integration (CI) and Test Driven Development (TDD).
As an individual, you'll have the support to grow and progress your career. Working in a fast paced agile environment, a learning culture, where it's safe to fail, and failures seen as learning opportunities, using eXtreme programming and software craftsmanship principles to produce high-quality solutions at speed.
N: Ashley Loofe
MRJ Recruitment is a niche Recruiter, challenging the norm. With offices in Manchester and London we have grown to become a trusted Recruitment partner to some of the leading names across the Retail and Digital industries since we were formed 5 years ago. For more information on MRJ and for a list of our current vacancies, please visit us today at www.mrjrecruitment.com
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80398079