Finance Analyst in Chichester.
Fast growing organisation looking for someone pivotal for future growth in the business.
Preparation of period end management accounts
- Compile reporting packs for one main trader + smaller entities.
- To include P&L, balance sheet, cashflow + supplementary schedules.
Preparation of period end overheads by function
- To include period end meetings with relevant budget holder.
- Analysis of period position vs budget with variance commentary.
Preparation of period end indirect rolling cashflow (1yr forecast).
Preparation of period end balance sheet reconciliations.
Review period end balance sheet reconciliations.
Support the production of the company 'Weekly P&L':
- To include preparation/analysis of supporting schedules that feed into the company 'Weekly P&L' - published to the wider business each week.
- The 'Weekly P&L' includes areas such as raw material, distribution, labour and waste variances as well detailed sales and margin analysis.
- Preparation of monthly general ledger postings.
- Review of monthly postings.
Budget & Forecast (Annual) - Jan/Aug
- Preparation of overhead budgets by cost centre.
- Support compilation of total company plan.
- Inputs to gross margin level come from Finance Business Partnership team.
- R&I team compile overheads plan.
- Consolidation of company + smaller entities - P&L.
- Consolidation of company + smaller entities - Balance Sheet & Cashflow.
Successful candidate will have the following characteristics;
- Team player with good communication skills and the ability to problem solve.
- Management Accounts experience.
- Experience of period end reporting cycles.
- Experience in preparing balance sheet reconciliations.
- Good Excel skills.
- Able to work independently and organise tasks to meet deadlines.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX useful but not essential.
- Part qualified CIMA, at the start of studies or ACCA
Up to £35,000 + benefits
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80420843