North Wales, Denbighshire
If you are an experienced Tax Accountant, and seek a career opportunity then please read on..
Based at a lovely countryside location in North Wales, the Tax Accountant position will see you join an extermely impressive Global product engineering and manufacturing company, who provide innovative, high tech equipment.
The Tax Accountant will join a talented Finance Department and take responsibility for ensuring tax and revenue recognition of the business remains compliant.
Tax Accountant - key responsibilities :
- Manage the day to day tax affairs of the company
- Research and Development Expenditure Credit
- Assist in the development of Best Practice for financial support , reporting and accounting procedures
Tax Accountant - key skills and experience :
- Commercial experience in a Tax Accountant position
- Knowledge of US and UK GAAP
- Solid tax reporting experience
- Proven revenue recognition experience
- Accountancy qualifications
If the above sounds like a position you wish to explore further then please apply, or call Gary on ************ for a confidential chat !
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960311284