Catholic Schools looking for KS2 Teachers
My client schools are seeking to appoint enthusiastic, KS2 Class Teachers who have the passion, drive and vision to develop and enthuse their children.
As the new Teacher, you will support the Catholic ethos of the school and:
- Have proven outstanding teaching experience
- Be dynamic, enthusiastic and motivated and ambitious.
- Demonstrate proven, effective subject leadership with clarity for developing your subject.
- Build on existing strengths and help the school to improve the quality of our provision.
- Be dynamic, determined and have high personal expectations.
- Be an excellent team player and classroom practitioner.
- Have high expectations of achievement and behaviour.
- Be able to motivate and inspire pupils.
- Have the ability to develop strong relationships with staff, parents, Governors and other stakeholders.
- Communicate effectively and sensitively with members of our whole school community.
- Be committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
In return we can offer:
- Committed enthusiastic, caring and friendly staff.
- Happy, enthusiastic, attentive children.
- Supportive parents.
- Professional development opportunities.
- A knowledgeable and supportive team of dedicated Governors.
- Supportive performance management.
How to apply
Submit your CV without delay and a member of our Candidate Resource Team will contact you without delay.
Catholic Diocesan Supply Service work in partnership with ITN Mark Education.
ITN Mark Education were voted 'Best Public Sector Recruitment Agency' at The Recruiter Awards for Excellence 2011. We pride ourselves on high levels of candidate service. As an ITN Mark teacher you will benefit from experienced education consultants offering career guidance and support. ITN Mark Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer
ITN Mark Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer. ITN Mark Education is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80405280