Interim Financial Accountant
My client in Leeds are currently recruiting an Interim Financial Accountant, this role has come about due to the growth they have been experiencing, they require some additional support to cover a busy period including their year end.
Working as a support to a high performing team, you will provide day to day and project support to the Financial Controller. Specifically your duties during this interim financial accountant role will be:
- Leading on a balance sheet project
- Assisting with a short month end close period
- Assist with and take responsibility group's consolidation process
- Helping with year end reporting (under IFRS / UK GAAP reporting standards)
- Ensuring audits are completed effectively in line with filing deadlines.
- Providing guidance and support to other team members during a period of change and high workload
As a qualified Accountant with experience of from a similar Interim Financial Accountant role in another business, you will have a strong controls and reporting background. Knowledge of IFRS is highly desirable as is the ability to lead, coach and mentor a team. As an energetic and motivated individual, with a strong accountancy background, you will also be comfortable initiating and driving change.
£200pd - £250pd depending on experience
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following ******************************************-statement
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960309251