Control Systems Engineer - Siemens S7
PLC Control Systems & Commissioning Engineers
Amoria Bond are currently searching for 2x PLC Control Systems & Commissioning Engineers for a contract based in the South West. Our client is a leading company who needs an addition to their team due to winning a number of new projects. The contract is initially for 6-9 months with a very good chance of extension.
- The first position is predominantly on site commissioning around the South West
- The second position is 40% writing software code from scratch 60% on site commissioning
South West areas covered for these roles: Bath, Bristol, Somerset
Skills and experience:
- Siemens S7 or TIA Portal experience
- Mitsubishi programming experience
- Commissioning experience with Siemens S7 & Mitsubishi GX series
- Chemical background or Process background
- Appreciation of moving large quantities of water
- Experience working on large schemes
Amoria Bond operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age for this role.
About Amoria Bond:
Amoria Bond are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable contractors to some of the world's largest organisations.
As a contractor working through Amoria Bond we can offer:
- Flexible payment terms including weekly or monthly pay options.
- First time contractor support. If you are new to contracting we can help you get set up as a limited company or point you in the direction of reputable umbrellas partners.
- Accommodation sourcing support. If you are staying away from home we can assist you in finding a place to stay at a lower cost.
- IR35 friendly contracts so you have piece of mind.
- Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
- Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80438135