A new exciting opportunity, not to be missed! Our client is currently looking for a Marketing Coordinator to join their busy team based in Crowthorne. The successful candidate will join them working on a full time, permanent basis and will receive a competitive salary of £21,000 per annum!
Our client is the national charity that supports individuals and families affected by Epidermolysis Bullosa (EB) – a genetic condition which causes the skin to blister and shear at the slightest friction or even spontaneously. They have a vision of a world where no one suffers from this painful condition.
About the Marketing Coordinator role
Reporting to the Marketing and Communications Manager, you will coordinate campaign materials, project-manage specific initiatives across all departments (particularly in cooperation with the Membership and Community Support Team) and help drive engagement with a variety of audiences – from members and healthcare professionals to donors and fundraisers.
Key responsibilities of their Marketing Coordinator
- Create materials for raising awareness, in line with marketing campaigns
- Collaborate with line manager to produce marketing plans
- Assist the marketing team in completing projects through developing process checklists, following-up at key stages, collating information and reporting
- Liaise with key stakeholders, suppliers and other members of the team;
What they’re looking for in their Marketing Coordinator
- Adaptability: Adopts a flexible approach to work and is not bound to restrictive ways of doing things
- Functional Expertise: Displays a high level of technical/functional/professional knowledge and expertise in own field and constantly updates knowledge to ensure expertise remains relevant
- Team Working: Works cooperatively and effectively with others in a team to achieve shared objectives
- Project Management: Demonstrates ability to manage multiple projects and priorities, excellent time management skills and flexible working hours
- Managing Networks: Creates and develops the effective relationships needed to achieve business results and to develop technically and professionally
- Motivation and Drive: Sets challenging personal goals and demonstrates personal energy, drive and determination to achieve them even in the face of pressure or problems, whilst maintaining working relationships
Skills & Experience required by their Marketing Coordinator
- Marketing qualification
- Minimum 1 years’ experience
- Experience of database management, email management, and website content management software
- Proficient with MS Office
- Measuring marketing effectiveness (digital and traditional methods)
- Familiarity using Google Analytics & AdWords
- Experience working within the Charity sector
- Knowledge of internal communications planning & implementation
- Understanding of data protection compliance and laws
- Familiarity of social media channels (specifically Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram & YouTube)
- Knowledge of basic SEO principles
Closing date: Saturday 31st March 2018
If you are enthusiastic about the contribution you could make and would like to join their team as their new Marketing Coordinator then please click ‘apply’ today – don’t miss out, they’d love to hear from you!
Our client is a registered charity in England and Scotland and promotes equality of opportunity for all.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80436087