Robert Half are partnering with a growing business in Warrington to recruit a Payroll Officer on a Temporary basis for 6 months looking to start ASAP. They will be offering between £12-13 per hour subject to experience.
The desired candidate will be responsible for all aspects of the payroll function to ensure the timely and accurate processing and payment of the monthly payroll for different countries
The Temporary Payroll Officer will manage all aspects of payroll across the group including the following:
- To be strongly involved in the payroll process for beginners and leavers to ensure that pay and benefits are processed correctly
- Calculate and process all contract variations including changes of salary, job title, location, etc.
- Maintain accurate employee details within the payroll system and update changes as required
- Generate reports from the Company HR/Timesheet system to monitor staff weekly working hours and make the relevant deductions for absence
- Process and pay overtime, commission, holiday pay, and redundancy pay as instructed and in line with HMRC rules
- Provide details to the finance department to inform the processing of branch recharges
- Process the monthly payroll in line with documented process, including pre-payment reports, balancing and authorisation process
- Ensure external organisations
- Monthly RTI reporting to HMRC, and associated reporting to the finance department
- Review the payroll processes from time to time and suggest and implement enhancements.
- Proven and demonstrable experience in a payroll environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of current HMRC legislation
- Auto enrolment
- Modified payroll
- HR reports
- Multi country payroll
- International payroll
This role is a temporary role paying up to £12.50 per hour and is a great name to put on your CV. The right candidate will be a proven Payroll Officer and enjoy working within a fast paced working environment
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement