Telephone Adviceline Assessor
This a part time, 17.5hrs pw role on an initial fixed term contract until end of March 2019.
Pennine West Citizens Advice provides frontline access from their Communication Centre in Rochdale, providing an effective enquiry handling service, capable of meeting the demands of Pennine West client and funders.
The successful applicant will be providing short, time limited assessments via the telephone,email or webchat of clients' problems and situation, determining the next steps that need to be taken in their particular circumstances which will include:-
- Assessing clients' problems using sensitive listening and questioning skills.
- Assess clients' problem(s) via telephone, webchat or email.
- Identifying key information about the problem(s) including time limits, key dates and any requirement for urgent advice or action (using the Citizens Advice public information website, scripts and/or any other diagnostic tools as necessary.)
- Identifying and summarising the essence of the problem
- Establishing what the client wants.
- Assessing and agreeing the appropriate level of service, taking into consideration the client's ability, the complexity of the problem(s) and available resources.
- Referring clients appropriately, both internally and externally following agreed protocols.
- Signposting appropriately
- Recording information given during the assessment accurately onto our database/case recording system.
We invite applications from anyone meeting the Job and Person Specifications .
Application packs can also be obtained by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org stating your name and the post you wish to apply for, or by visiting:-http://www.oldhamcab.org.uk/Jobs/
Closing date: 10.00am Monday 12th March