Salary: - £20,000 to £25,000
Start Date: - ASAP (Notice Acceptable)
Commutable from Liverpool, Wirral, Chester, Ellesmere Port, Runcorn, Warrington
My client is looking for a Junior DBA to join their growing business; my client offers exceptional career progression with the chance to work with the latest technologies in their vibrant offices. They are looking for an enthusiastic and well-motivated individual for this fantastic role.
Junior DBA core responsibilities:-
- Managing SQL Server agent jobs
- Backing up and restoring databases
- SQL Servers in Production and Non-Production environment
- Beneficial to have experience with the Cloud
- Understanding of cloud technologies and migrating the current platforms to the cloud
Junior DBA core skills set:-
- 1 year working in a SQL Database environment
- Ability to troubleshoot problems in a collaboratively way
- Knowledgeable with performance tuning and optimisation
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading reputable business as a Junior DBA, providing you with the chance to work with some of the leading FTSE 100 companies they work closely with and also the possibility to develop.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960312409