Nursery Assistant- Apprenticeship
Job type: Nursery Assistant- Apprenticeship
Location: Bromley, South East London
Start date: ASAP
Apprenticeship courses available: Childcare, Level 2-3
Our client is a fully registered pre-school with Ofsted and the local Authorities. They are privately run and their services are available Monday-Friday 9am-5pm term time only. Looking for assistance in the childcare sector to work closely with caring for children from 0-5 years old.
- On-the-job training resulting in a nationally recognised certificate
- Competitive apprentice wage
- Career guidance with opportunities for progression
- Potential full-time position after programme
- 28 days holiday
Job duties and responsibilities:
- To contribute to maintaining a safe stimulating learning environment
- To have awareness of EYFS
- Good practice within safeguarding of children
- To demonstrate a genuine care for children
The successful candidate will have the following:
- 5 GCSEs including English and Maths A*-C or level 2 equivalent
- Confident and can use own initiative
- Good time keeping
- Able to meet deadlines
At Apprenticeship Connect we take the time to get to know our applicants as individuals and understand their career aspirations, potential and skills. Our talent partners match our candidates to the best opportunities to help them flourish.
Apply now to begin your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80437284