The overall purpose of this role is to provide support for the team and to ensure the smooth and efficient running of the administrative aspects of the team's caseload, ensuring a high level of quality and accuracy at all times.
My client is a law firm based in central Bristol.
The duties for this role include but are not limited to:
* Set up new matter files, including scanning of papers and arranging dates for file reviews
* Handle all basic procedural checks and actions on new files and ensure that files are distributed to Claims Handlers
* Conduct conflict searches on new files internally
* Chase up information relating to the case as required
* Assist claims handlers and supervisors with their daily To Do List
* Ensure management and client information are kept up to date and accurate on an ongoing basis. Using Excel to generate monthly reporting on cases for client review.
* Conduct billing administration, with input from case managers as required
* Conduct post completion administration
* Undertake basic clerical tasks on behalf of the team eg filing, faxing and photocopying
The ideal candidate should possess:
* Previous experience in an administrative role. Ideally, this would be within a professional services environment (but this is not essential).
* IT literate with working knowledge of Word and Excel
* Knowledge/previous experience of database systems would be an advantage.
* Quality and customer service oriented with a concern for accuracy and an eye for detail
* Positive and can do attitude with a willingness to contribute and support others as part of a team effort
* Able to work to deadlines and prioritise own workload effectively
* Able to use own initiative to progress tasks
* Confident verbal and written communication skills
On offer to the successful candidate is a great opportunity in a reputable law firm. This permanent role is paying a very competitive salary. If you would like to be considered please send in your CV as soon as possible.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80395382