This credit control role is a full business to business ledger management opportunity to work within a busy accountancy function. You will report directly in to the Credit Control manager and liaise with the finance manager with relevant information on request.
This is initially a 6 month temporary assignment with the view of going permanent for the right candidate!
This business is based in Chester and is well established across the UK for providing excellent services. This company have a great work environment and upbeat vibe. This company will provide progression and longevity.
This credit control position will require;
- Chase overdue invoices by telephone, e-mail and letter within agreed timescales.
- Identify queries on the accounts and liaise with internal departments and the customer to resolve efficiently.
- Set, monitor and maintain the credit limit for customer's accounts.
- Open new accounts.
- Reconcile customer's accounts on a monthly basis.
- Produce reports for colleagues and Manager on a regular basis.
- Sales ledger for shipping and transport costs
- Cross train into accounts payable and assistant accountant
The successful credit control candidate will require the following skills;
- Experience with business credit control
- Excellent systems skills
- Excellent Excel skills
- Excellent customer service and key account handling ability
- Able to confidently discuss overdue payments
This role will offer;
- £18,000 - £19,000
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Life insurance
- On target Bonus Scheme
- Progression and training
- Great working environment
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80421167