Robert Half Finance and Accounting are partnering with a leading city Glasgow based facility management business in the recruitment of a qualified Financial Accountant. This will be an integral role within our client's very established Edinburgh office. The role represents the opportunity for an individual to assist with the continued growth and development of the department.
What you will do:
- Preparation of annual statutory accounts
- Review and sign off of subsidiary accounts
- Assist in the preparation of the VAT and P11d submission to HMRC
- Liaison with staff across the group, developing key customer relations.
- Preparation of weekly cash flow
- Keeping updated on accounting standards and procedures.
- Responsibility for ad hoc specific projects as defined by senior management; coordinating plans and resources to achieve agreed deliverable's within the required time
- Mentoring junior staff
- Working with key stakeholders
- Newly qualified CA (ICAS/ACCA/CIMA)
- Career progression and experience of career progression
- Industry Experience
- Excellent MS Excel skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience of a high volume environment
- Good knowledge of various accounting packages
Salary & Benefits
Salary will be circa £30,000- £40,000 dependent on experience. Benefits include private health care and a competitive pension.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement