Service & Sales Support Engineer - up to £25k
- Privately owned manufacturer of instrumentation and flow control equipment, with a great name in the market place.
- They will give you full training at their manufacturing premises before you start your first day in the office.
- Excellent support and coaching/mentoring
- Opportunities to go progress into a Service Engineer or an Area Sales Manager
- Office based role working in the Newmarket office from Monday - Friday. 37.5 hours a week with an early finish on a Friday.
- Working for a process instrumentation manufacturer who specialise in flow meters.
- The role is Sales and Service Support Engineer, it will be a combination of working in both Service and Sales departments
- You will be responsible shipping, booking in and checking work in Service along with report writing, producing and checking quotes and handling Sales enquiries and admin of Orders, and acknowledgments.
- Opportunities to go into either Service Engineering or Sales Engineering
The Ideal Person:
- The ideal candidate will have had exposure to engineering through a qualification; this could be an NVQ or B-TEC in any engineering discipline.
- This would be a good fit for a engineering graduate or an apprentice in engineering who is looking to advance their career working for a manufacturer
- You must be a commutable distance to Newmarket.
Consultant: Tim Williams
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies. Our consultants specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Medical, and Business Solutions sectors. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960308470