Client Services Director
The Client Services Director has strategic and business ownership of a portfolio of both tier 1 and 2 clients. Working directly with senior external stakeholders this role will support the development of integrated marketing initiatives whilst striving to achieve both growth revenue and retention targets.
Life as a Client Services Director at Merkle
- Working directly with our clients to fully understand immediate, near and long-term goals to ensure Merkle meets delivery requirements and works towards resolving potential challenges.
- Act as an effective communicator internally across all departments as well as with media owners, agencies and other tech partners. Developing and leveraging these relationships to stay in-tune with industry innovation.
- Working closely with heads of department ensuring that the account is resourced appropriately whilst considering skill sets, seniority and fit with client culture.
- Develop into a subject matter expert on Merkle’s current service delivery and future capabilities.
What we are looking for in you
- A track record of effectively building and maintaining relationships with key partners within the industry including media owners, agencies and tech partners such as Google.
- Experience in working with C-suite level stakeholders to delivery consultants.
- Experience working within an agency or technology partner.
- Knowledge of digital marketing channels including but not limited to Paid Search, Social, Programmatic, Analytics and SEO.
In 2015, Periscopix were thrilled to join the Merkle organisation as part of their drive to become a worldwide leader in tailored data-driven digital marketing. Merkle is a performance marketing agency which specialises in the delivery of personalised customer experiences across platforms and devices. We call it ‘people-based marketing', and we are proud to be recognised as an industry leader. Merkle, headquartered in the States, have focused on expansion by acquiring businesses internationally and by joining the Dentsu Aegis Network, one of the largest Global media companies, in 2016. This has offered us opportunity to further expand our growth and services.
The last twelve months have been a whirlwind of pitch wins, new hires and expansion for Merkle in the UK. Having grown at a tremendous pace, our workforce is now split between two open-planned, modern London offices (London Bridge and St. Katharine Docks). It’s an exciting time to be joining the company; we have no plans to slow down! We take great pride in our company values and culture; we regularly host socials and strive to create a working environment where our employees enjoy coming into work.
A few of the benefits
As we progress and develop as a company, you will too. Within our fast-growing company, there’s plenty of opportunity to develop your skill set and you’ll be encouraged to be curious and share new ideas. In exchange for your contribution to our award-winning company, we make sure you take advantage of a generous holiday allowance and are paid a competitive salary. We’re really proud of our company values and culture; we have regular company / team socials and want all our employees to enjoy coming into work. Some of our benefits include:
- Friendly, approachable office atmosphere - and business-casual dress code
- Free breakfast (toast, spreads, fresh fruit, coffee, tea)
- Regular company socials (including bowling, Crystal Maze, quiz nights, annual Christmas and Summer parties to name a few!)
- On-site Games Room with ping pong and pool table
- The company pays for our lunch on the last Friday of every month
- On Friday’s at 4:30pm (aka. Four Thirsty) everyone can help themselves to a celebratory drink
- Cycle2Work scheme, free eye tests, a company mobile phone and season ticket loans (post 3-month probation)
Merkle does not discriminate against job applicants on the basis of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Experience stipulated in this job description serves as a guide only and all applications will be considered on their merits, irrespective of experience.