The role is paying up to £28k plus benefits depending on experience. Benefits of working for this company include, access to a gym, parking on site, car allowance and pension. You'll will need to be an adventerious, energetic, motivated individual to join this exciting and expanding business.
- Proactively chasing customers by phone and e-mail to achieve timely debt collection, resolving queries by working with other departments as required
- Ensure regular contact is maintained with customers and that appropriate follow-up is documented in line with management guidelines
- Agree and secure payments on customer accounts to maximise the Company's cash flow
- Process payments received and Direct Debit runs to maintain account accuracy
- Support the credit control team and management as required
- Allocation of payments
- Ensure customers maintain their credit limits and report any potential risk
The successful credit controller will be a team player with a good work ethic. You will also need to have excellent attention to detail as well as needing to be an excellent communicator and possess good presentation skills and be comfortable working in a targeted environment. Your duties will include:
This AIM-listed IT business is recognised nationally for their investment in their staff, and have been undergoing year-on-year growth.
Salary & Benefits
£24,000-28,000 + benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement