Full time, Permanent Legal Secretary based in Winchester paying £22,000 - £24,000.
Your new company
You will be working for one of the South's leading law firms. We are committed to ensuring that clients have a positive experience with the firm, and to inspire our people to reach their full potential aligned to our values.
Your new role
This Secretarial role is to provide support to a Partner in the Dispute Resolution Department and a Consultant within Agricultural Property.
The main responsibilities include:
- Answering incoming calls on behalf of the team
- Some experience of audio typing and digital dictation
- Accurate typing ability high attention to detail (60wpm minimum)
- Maintaining accurate filing and systems records
- Providing secretarial support to both fee earners as needed;
- Opening and closing case files, drafting contracts and carrying out property searches;
- Some audio typing and high attention to detail
What you'll need to succeed
- IT literate, proficiency with the Microsoft Office package such as Outlook, Word, Excel
- Knowledge of SDLT, Land Registry and transfers
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Have some experience of Property
- An organised, efficient & methodical approach to work
- Maintaining discretion and confidentiality over knowledge of client business
- Self-learner and ability to use initiative
- Ability to multi-task
- A great team player
What you'll get in return
All benefits on application.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80434734