Senior Staff Nurse / Nominated Deputy £38,000
We provide high quality care to our In Pensioners on our nursing ward and within our dementia environment. We have an onsite GP, therapy department with OT, Physiotherapist and Podiatrist.
We are looking for an exceptional Senior Staff Nurse who will instil a culture of continuous improvement through dialogue with In Pensioners and their families and colleagues. You will be able to demonstrate experience in managing and developing staff, alongside leadership capabilities, excellent communication and interpersonal skills. You must be able to plan, implement and evaluate evidence based nursing care for the In Pensioners. You must also have up to date knowledge of the CQC fundamental standards. In return we will support you to develop through CPD.
Weekly hours average 42.5 a week including alternate weekends (this includes a paid meal break).
We are very proud in attaining “Outstanding” at our last CQC Inspection and are now looking forward to a year of building on our reputation and investing in our teams to maintain our standards and continue to be innovative and forward thinking.
- A transferable NHS Pension scheme in place for those working in the NHS within the last 12 months or alternative pension provision if you have not.
- Ongoing professional development led by our fulltime Senior Staff Nurse Training.
- To pay your annual NMC registration fee
- Free membership to our gym
- Free Membership to our Social Club on site
- 25 days paid annual leave
- 8 Bank Holidays