Financial Accountant (temp/temp-perm)
Radley Green are currently working on behalf of a leading educational programme who work both in the UK and Internationally on programmes to assist people into University and beyond. They are looking for a financial accountant to join their business on a temporary to permanent basis. This role will be reporting into the business's head of financial accounting and if/when the position goes permanent you will be eligible to receive study support.
Key responsibilities and functions
- Reconciliation of Head Office and a number of College bank accounts.
- Maintenance of the Fixed Asset Register, depreciation and capital reporting.
- Intercompany invoicing, accounting and balance confirmation prior to month end close.
- Accounting for and reconciliation of student insurance.
- Upload of certain supplier invoices / student refund runs onto our banking platform, to meet our payment SLA.
- Assisting with the completion of other month-end accounting journals and reconciliations.
- Maintaining finance controls within areas of responsibility.
- Support the Finance Director and Head of Financial Accounting and Reporting Accountant during audits, providing information to internal and external auditors.
- Continual process review and improvement.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80434986