Critical Parts Coordinator
ROLE: Customer services Advisor role
Temp role ongoing-Long term
£8.76 per hour with free parking and additional holidays after 12 weeks
Immediate start for the right person!
8am to 4pm or 10am to 6pm Monday to Friday- You need to be flexible on the above hours.
Are you flexible with working hours and enjoy working in Customer Services and Administration?…Then please Apply this job is ready and waiting for you. Make a positive change in 2017-start now!
Our client based in Desford, are looking to recruit a Customer services Administrators to provide customer support via e-mail and telephone and have a methodical approach to work.
- Duties to include cross referencing number on the paperwork to make sure it correct and has the right information
- Experience of working in an Admin based role for at least 18 months is essential to this role
- You will be looking after ordered parts, talking to customers and managing the process and manage critical request from clients
Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Answering to e-mail and talking to clients on a daily basis in a busy fast paced environment
- Manage the day to day requests and provide First class services on the telephone and via e-mail
- Effectively manage your workload and be results driven
- Recognise and deal with customer queries, request and deal with any problems that may arise
- The ideal candidate will be self-motivated and have excellent attention to detail, and be highly organised
- An excellent background in Administration/Data entry and Customer services would be useful to this role
- Be a self-starter and use your own initiative
- Ability to take direction and prioritise tasks
- You will need to have excellent listening and questioning skills
- Be able to manage time well and meet deadlines
- Well organised and experienced multi-tasker
- Be flexible and adaptable
- Take ownership and be accountable
- Have an excellent command of written English
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960309567