In-House Tax and Revenue Recognition Accountant
A world-leading manufacturing business based in the North Wales area have a newly created role for a Tax and Revenue Recognition Accountant. This is an excellent opportunity to play a key part in a reputable finance team and work closely with senior team members to provide commercial advice to the business.
This is a world-leading manufacturing business that operates in a wide range of markets including medicine, life science, industrial manufacturing and aerospace. They are well known for their high quality work and leading-edge innovation for a number of large, global clients.
To support and ensure the tax and revenue recognition of the business remains complaint by:
- Ensuring all tax statutory requirements are met in a timely manner.
- Driving consistency and predictability in our month/quarter end tax reporting,
- Review new contracts and advise on the appropriate Revenue Recognition and ensure applied correctly.
- Develop robust processes to achieve compliance
- To ensure all tax dashboards are completed in a timely manner
- To ensure we maximise the RDEC annual claim
- To work with Corporate Tax and local advisors to ensure we remain complaint and informed of all future requirements and impacts on the business.
- Manager the day to day tax affairs of the Organisation
- Develop and share best practices for business/functional finance support, financial reporting and accounting/close procedures
- Support the Implementation of next phase of enhancements to AX to support operations and accounting
- Other ad hoc projects when required
- Knowledge of US and UK GAAP.
- Solid experience in tax reporting.
- Solid experience of Revenue recognition reporting.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Demonstrable experience of improving processes.
- Confidence and professionalism with a high level of self-motivation, responsiveness and business focus.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and to demanding time lines.
£40,000 - £45,000 + range of other exciting benefits.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80440072