Systems Administrator - Royston - £25,000-30,000 per annum
Our client based here in Royston, Herts is a FTSE 100 organisation and worldwide manufacturer of Catalysts for the Automotive sector, supplying to many of the world's leading car manufacturers. The hiring company is one which is very serious about it's people, holding Recognition, Development, and Progression within the business in very high regard.
About the Role:
The client is looking to recruit a newly created position due to the roll-out of a new system! This new and exciting Administrator opportunity will see the successful candidate providing a high level of administrative support to the sector project portfolio, managing project resources, and ensuring data integrity.
- Manage project portfolio database using KeyedIn & Programme Portfolio Management Tools.
- Guide and support to users on the system, monitoring data errors, and rectifying as applicable.
- Monitor number of users, and live projects etc across different regions.
- Share knowledge of KeyedIn system with other administrators across all business units in the business to improve collective knowledge of the system.
- Understand system upgrades, and the effect of these changes.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Project and Sharepoint.
- Experience of working within Project Management administration would be a distinct advantage.
- Able to work within a fast-paced changing environment.
- Well organised, possess good attention to detail, and flexible approach to work.
- Able to hit ground running in adapting to new systems.
- Collaborative worker.
If this sounds like the role for you then why not apply? Otherwise if you have any questions then please call ************* and ask for Jack Burgess or email ***************************** to find out more.
Guidant Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Guidant Group is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960311071