Registered Nurse £34,000
We provide high quality care to our In Pensioners on our nursing ward and within our dementia environment. We have an onsite GP, therapy department with OT, Physiotherapist and Podiatrist.
We are seeking someone to join our team who will bring an enthusiasm for nursing older people. You will be working within the team which fosters a culture based on respect and dignity for our In Pensioners. You will provide supervision and clear management to a team that includes, Senior Care Assistants and Care Assistants; providing nursing and personal care. You must hold an up to date NMC registration and be competent across a range of nursing skills supported by professional and clinical knowledge. You must also have up to date knowledge of the CQC fundamental standards.
Weekly hours average 42.5 a week (this includes a paid meal break) worked in 12-hour shifts days/nights rotation.
We are very proud in attaining “Outstanding” at our last CQC Inspection and are now looking forward to a year of building on our reputation and investing in our teams to maintain our standards and continue to be innovative and forward thinking.
- A transferable NHS Pension scheme in place for those working in the NHS within the last 12 months or alternative pension provision if you have not.
- Ongoing professional development led by our fulltime Senior Staff Nurse Training.
- To pay your annual NMC registration fee
- Free membership to our gym
- Free Membership to our Social Club on site
- 25 days paid annual leave
- 8 Bank Holidays