C# Developer - Unity3D
Powwow are seeking a C# Unity Developer for our industry leading client based in Barton-Upon-Humber. Our client has consistently invested into their IT department, working towards and developing new and never-before-seen technology within the market. This is the perfect opportunity for anyone looking to join an establishment who not only actively invests in the future of technology, but continuously supports their staff.
As a C# Unity Developer you will be responsible for building various platforms based on the Unity framework, playing a key role within the Agile software development team to ensure both the 3D and CAD experience runs efficiently, delivering changes to software where required and ultimately helping the team to consistently drive the software forward.
Your primary responsibilities will be:
- To implement game-like functionality; translating design ideas, concepts, and requirements into a functional and engaging programme.
- Consistent commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and a quality product is essential.
- Collaborating with 3D artists to incorporate new models, textures, mapping etc. into the application
- Efficiently work within a fast-paced environment, using Scrum technology to deliver projects both on time and within the specification
- The minimisation of any bugs/glitches associates with code changes, advising and working with the team to future proof the 3D application once development is complete.
- Breaking down and running code through unit testing programmes to ensure the functionality is as expected and required.
Experience and Skills required:
- At least 3 years experience using, maintaining and developing C# applications
- Proficient and strong working understanding of Unity3D software
- Experience using Agile methodologies, preferably Scrum software development process
- Strong understanding of vector maths and running of complex algorithms
- Actively keeping up-to-date with new technologies
Desired Qualifications and Skills:
- Degree level education or equivalent in computer science or games development
- Proficient understanding of 3D modelling
- Experience using Vray for 3D modelling and photo-realistic rendering
- Experience working within a fast-paced environment
In return my clients is offering:
- A highly competitive salary
- Flexible work hours (40-45 hours per week but ability to manage your own diary e.g. 15 hours over 3 days)
- 25 days holiday + stats
- Pension scheme, childcare vouchers and monthly Perkbox subscription
- Company investments into employee satisfaction
- On-site benefits
- After 3 months satisfactory work you will receive a Macbook Pro
- Opportunity to work on new and cutting-edge projects
Any queries please ring the office on quoting reference PWUCD.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80402485