Cavity Wall Tie Technicians
Our client is an established brickwork, stonework and masonry restoration specialist.
Due to expansion within their business now have an excellent permanent opportunities for experienced cavity wall tie technicians to join their existing team.
For the right people the client is offering training and career progression within the business.
Experience with helical cavity wall tie extraction / replacement is essential, please do not apply if you do not have a proven history within this field.
All applicants must have a flexible approach to working hours as this role occasionally involves working away from home and some weekend work to meet client requirements.
Hourly rate is negotiable depending on experience.
- Valid CSCS card (minimum site operative).
- Full, valid UK driving licence.
Desirable but not essential:
- Relevant H&S training.
- Tool specific H&S training i.e abrasive wheels etc.
- Current First aid certificate.
Key skills & requirements:
- Must enjoy practical work.
- Able to work at heights.
- Enthusiastic and motivated labourer required to be part of expanding team for private and local authority restoration projects in the South Wales and occasionally further afield.
- Must be an excellent time keeper and reliable.
- Willing to undertake training as required and open to progression with the company.
- Follow instructions given by foreman / site manager.
- Able to work on own initiative where required.
- Proactive and enthusiastic to finish tasks.
- Maintain a clean and tidy work environment and proactively help in any jobs required on site.
- Maintain tools and equipment.
- Have a good eye for detail.
- Able to follow written work schedules.
- Work under pressure and to tight deadlines whilst maintaining a high quality of work.
- Be clean and presentable in company kit and will always conform to PEE requirements.
- Will follow site rules in order to represent the company in the best light.
- Self-driven with a positive outlook.
- A clear focus on high quality.
- Good communicator.
- Able to see things from the other person's point of view.
- Keen for new experiences.
- Able to get on with others and be a team-player.
- Excellent and reliable time keeper.
If you feel you have the relevant skills and motivation for the role please apply on-line and upload you up to date CV.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80440608