I am working with an established market leading organisation in South London that is looking for a talented Analyst Programmer to join their development department on a permanent basis.
My client are currently in middle of an exciting digital transformation programme and are moving to a new cloud-based ERP system which is where the Analyst Programmer comes in.
The Analyst Programmer will be working with my client’s Applications Team to enhance and further develop their new ERP system. They will also maintain and assist with essential updates to their legacy system.
The team will be responsible for a number of applications and technologies that comprise the ERP system.
The Analyst Programmer should ideally be able to cover many of these technologies or have the capacity to pick up new ones easily.
This is a really exciting opportunity to join a global and forward thinking organisation that offer plenty of opportunities for training and career development.
Important Technical Skills:
- SQL and PL/SQL
Bonus Technical Skills:
- Business Objects report development
- Development in Eclipse using XML
- Crystal reports with development in PL/SQL and the crystal designer
- Core ERP application development
- Development in Java
- Development in PL/SQL for Email workflows
- Work with the corporate applications' business analysts to effect important change to the organisations corporate systems
- Undertake some testing on system changes made before they are documented by any Business Analysts for functional testing.
In line with the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies JNC Recruitment are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies JNC Recruitment are acting as an Employment Business.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960310452